Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 Days Off!!



     I can't believe I have taken 4 days off especially after having such an awesome running week last week.  I have been so busy this week.  We have had soccer practices, open house at school, dance practice, an extra day at work, overtime, and tons of homework with the kids.   Carlie has a Land Form Project due Monday, that's what we will be working on tonight.  Plus I haven't felt so good since last night.  I think some kind of stomach bug.  So, I forced myself out the door to go for a run.  I has hoping to make 3 miles but aim for 6.  I made it 4 miles!!  I'm happy with that!!  If I get a chance to run this evening I'm going to try for 2 more miles.  Better go work on this project.  I will post a picture later once we get it done.

1 comment:

  1. I like your way of thinking "between 3-6" I should use your guidelines

    ReplyDelete